Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

mellow


That horizon between us is drifting away
The blue sky can't even describe the next morning
There is a group of idle people who can't breathe
Since when did I become like them!
I will spill out my sadness, wouldn't it be better to only look ahead
In that case I can't be the one upfront
Even if I make everyone around me my enemy, I can still see a weak light
If it really looks like I can go that far, then...
I want to breathe, It's painful here
I only look at the darkness, a diver who can't float on the water
I just want to breathe. 
If only people showed me some happiness, I won't ever drown again



we played this trick where everyone said they would take a silly face picture but really it was just one person while everyone did a normal face this was after sue and eddies birthday celebration at los cucos

dosh - everybody cheer up song

No comments:

Post a Comment