Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

this is the best we can do, and it's more than enough for this job

Im actually glad to live so far away from everything (except splashtown and krystal burgers)...i spend on avg about 6-7 hours driving a week, completely alone with my music and Jesus only. this solitude allows me to process my thoughts, prepare for whatever im driving to, digest my experiences of the day, just think. combined with my 5-10 hours a week spent running alone without much to do but think, it all adds up to a significant portion of my life spent without a screen in front of me, without being bombarded (as much) by ads, without media aggressively vying for my attention. im thankful for that.

on a sidenote, i havent used headphones in forever, tonight i realize how dismal my laptop speakers performance is.

telepopmusik - L'Incertitude D'Heisenberg

1 comment: