Search This Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Self-analysis: can't lead because can't delegate... rather than bother others to do things i just do it myself. also can't lead because natural avoidance of responsibility... when i was young in soccer i would deliberately run actively to positions where defenders were between me and the ball so it wouldnt come to me. these days i position myself to receive the ball but i suck now so people wont pass to me haha shouldnt have avoided the challenges and feared failure when i was young, i would be so much better now if i hadnt but nothing i can do about that but practice harder. i guess i still revert to this avoidance in other areas. i wonder how i got to be like this, no blaming father or others.

improvements through broken window theory.

i really like the band 'the hoof and the heel'
so peaceful and mellow

someone left the website 'documentary heaven' open on my tabs in my chrome, thanks~! this site looks interesting and awesome, i think im going to end up investing lots of time here.

lets play a game, whos belly is it?


one of the better burgers ive had during national burger month
baked potato salad with bacon bits...genius


3 lb cinnamon roll at lulus cafe in san antonio, good memories

No comments:

Post a Comment